Sunday, October 31, 2010

B-day celebration :)

I have been soo busy these past few weeks! Soz for not posting!!!! Soo many things to do and never enough time :P seems to be my theme at the moment. I've been doing the wedding project like mad (I will reveal it when the time is right...) then I've also been working on an order of kitty amis which I'm supposed to have ready well before Christmas so all those little kitties get to their new homes in time :) I have some new ideas for the kitty costumes and I will post pics when they are ready!

My B-day was the 29th :) I gosh how yet again one year has gone soooo fast!! I got some über nice pressies!!
I got.. 
..a prettyyyy necklace and earrings
..a flower called Flaming Katy (Kalanchoë blossfeldiana)
.. a Sunny Tote Bag

Christmas calendar (that has chocolate in it!!) and a cuuuute "Summer: Thursday" print of ickle and Lardee which my sweet hubby had secretly ordered from My Milk Toof. I took it straight away to the framer and it will be ready on the 4th of November! It is going to be sooo cool! :D

Here is a pic of the ghostly cake :D


No comments:

Post a Comment